Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Project of the Month - May 2012

I have a clunky old make up bag that I think has been around for 10 or more years now. It is really big and beat up and in need of an intervention I think.

Every time we go somewhere I think that I really should make myself a new one. Something pretty and not so darn heavy.

We are planning another trip and I finally made a new cosmetic bag for me a priority.

I used this very bright and cheerful Kaori Kokeshi Bright, geisha girl fabric that I bought from another shop on Etsy.

I used some heavy duty white PUL for the lining, to protect against any spills and added some fusible fleece interfacing to the back of the fabric to provide a little protection for my make up and accessories.

I LOVE how it turned out and am excited to take it with us on our next holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment