Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fleece Rag Quilt

This Fleece Rag Quilt is quick and easy make yourself. It makes a great quilt to snuggle up in on a cold night or a fabulous gift for someone.
I had some fleece leftover from another project and needed a baby gift for a friend of mine. After some brainstorming and a little experimentation I made this super cute Fleece Rag Quilt. The fleece that I used was on sale when I bought it for my other project so it was a very frugal gift as well.



Click on the link to see the tutorial in Google Docs Fleece Rag Quilt.

I am also going to be expanding this blog beyond recipes, projects and tutorials. I am often asked to share my tips & tricks for all kinds of things from saving money to saving time and I am going to share them with you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment