Friday, May 8, 2009

Another Day - another project

Well the Alberta Team May Madness sale is officially over now. I think that most of us did OK - but I also think that some of us may have bought more than we sold!!!

I have a project on the go for some family members - pretty neat. I will post pictures when it is finished - if I can.

I also have several ideas running around in my head for a new all-purpose bag. I am tired of carrying around a boring black diaper bag everywhere and am craving something with a little more color and style. I am thinking bright colors, lots of pockets and total fabulousness of course. I will have to see how the design translates from my head - to paper and then to my sewing machine.

If it works out I will post some pictures - if not ....... I guess I will have to keep trying.

Happy Mother's day to all the Mom's out there.

Hope you have a great day!